Differences In The Top Fastener Brands
The Best Products And Quality in Building Supplies
A screw is not just a screw. Just because it fits does not mean it is the one you should use. There are so many things that have to be considered. The same goes for nails. One of the most annoying experiences is where the nails you are using in construction keep on bending. Screws that strip out of the head, making them hard to drive or remove, are even more annoying.
There are many brands out there that you have to pick from. Most of them offer quality products but how do you spot the difference between the best and the worst? This post looks at some of the top brands with special focus on their differences.
This is a brand best known for high quality fastening products. The company is involved in the manufacturing of direct fasteners and anchor fasteners. The brand produces products that are more multi-purpose/general than those produced by other fastener brands. All in all, if your goal is to get extreme data and documentation, Hilti offers some of the best in the fastening business. There are more than 600 pages of information on the brand’s fasteners alone.
For speedy tasks, the brand you should consider working with is Ramset. The brand offers a range of remarkable options with its gas and powder tool options. Their latest additions include the hollow block and concrete block fasteners. Their other representative products include ceiling clips, angle clips, collated fasteners and a line of single shot fasteners. Powder-actuated fasteners work best for the high-strength materials which are needed to drive a range of fasters in a day.
Are you looking for fasteners to fasten roofing, sheathing, foam board or to hang stuff on drywall? If you are, ITW is the brand you should consider. The brand offers an amazing array of plastic set fasteners which are designed to prevent wind shear damage to thin, large, lightweight materials. However, this company does not offer as much information on their products. If you need these fasteners, you probably know how to use them.
This brand provides fasteners for specific needs such as decking, drywall and acoustical products. Most of their products have been in production for more than 40 years. You will find an excellent selection of the fasteners for practically any fastening project within the many industries they serve. You will find a wide range of star drive heads, square and Phillips. The best thing about these screws is that they are easy to drive and remove without stripping.
The brand specializes in fasteners for acoustical, drywall and sheathing. They also have fasteners for specific issues like Scavenger drywall screw which distributes the pressure of fasteners to stop paper burrs.
The brand has been in the business for more than 85 years. You will find a huge selection of general construction fasteners here and at amazing prices. Their fasteners are great for decking, wood and drywall.
This is a specialty firm offering insulation fastening merchandise. There are many types to pick from.
Choosing a fastener from any of these brands will give you the reliability you desire. However, you have to be sure of what you need the fastener for before contacting any of these brands.
- 3 Tips to Take Your Basement to The Next Level
- Things You Should Expect From Your Building Material Supplier
- Building Materials That Will Raise The Curb Appeal Of Your House
- How To Stop Molds In Your Home With Mold Resistant Drywall
- Types And Uses Of Asphalt Roofing Materials
- The Main Advantages of Pipe Insulation
- Should You Invest in Thermal Insulation?
- Guidelines for Choosing a Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Common Insulation Materials Used in Buildings
- What’s Acoustic Insulation and How is it Used?
- What are Building Supplies and Tools Needed for a Drywall Project?
- Which Wood Should You Use? Pressure Differences And Untreated Lumber
- A Look At The Different Types Of Joint Compounds
- Differences In The Top Fastener Brands
- How To Pick Generic Gypsum Wallboard
- Tips For Making The Building Envelop Energy Efficient
- Choosing the Right Drywall Joint Compound
- What is Isogenopak and How is it Used?
- Replacing Mold-Damaged Drywall
- Choosing the Right Type of Plaster for Your Home
- The Different Types Of Fire Rated Drywall And Where They Are Used
2 Locations To Serve You
We have 2 convenient locations in Toronto and Mississauga to serve you better.