THE BEST DRYWALL METAL STUDS SUPPLIER IN TORONTO PROVIDING QUALITY IN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Drywall is the preferred interior wall and ceiling construction material in North America, replacing the traditional plaster and lath because of its water-resistance, fire-resistance, mold resistance, and soundproof qualities, among other benefits. At Bernardi Building Supply, we offer a wide variety of drywall tools. These include:
- Drywall Mud Pans: Used by a drywall finisher to carry drywall joint compound (mud).
- Drywall Sanders: Used to smoothen the plastering compound used during drywall installation. It evens out the drywall and smoothens over holes that had been filled in with putty.
- Drywall Sanding Screens: A waterproof abrasive with a sharp synthetic material for fast cutting. It is used to sand drywall joints, plaster, and patching compound.
- Drywall Sponges: Used for final finishing touches to remove residue on drywall. Can be used wet or dry.
- Drywall Taping Knives: A wide blade used to spread drywall joint compound (mud).
- Drywall Specialty Tools: Assorted tools for different drywall applications.
- Drywall Trowels: A flat rectangular blade that has a handle on the backside used to spread drywall mud (mostly by pros).