HOW TO CHOOSE A WET DRY VACUUM
Drywall is the preferred interior wall and ceiling construction material in North America, replacing the traditional plaster and lath because of its water-resistance, fire-resistance, mold resistance, and soundproof qualities, among other benefits. At Bernardi Building Supply, we offer a wide variety of drywall tools. These include:
- Drywall Mud Pans: Used by a drywall finisher to carry drywall joint compound (mud).
- Drywall Sanders: Used to smoothen the plastering compound used during drywall installation. It evens out the drywall and smoothens over holes that had been filled in with putty.
- Drywall Sanding Screens: A waterproof abrasive with a sharp synthetic material for fast cutting. It is used to sand drywall joints, plaster, and patching compound.
- Drywall Sponges: Used for final finishing touches to remove residue on drywall. Can be used wet or dry.
- Drywall Taping Knives: A wide blade used to spread drywall joint compound (mud).
- Drywall Specialty Tools: Assorted tools for different drywall applications.
- Drywall Trowels: A flat rectangular blade that has a handle on the backside used to spread drywall mud (mostly by pros).