THE BEST DRYWALL METAL STUDS SUPPLIER IN TORONTO PROVIDING QUALITY IN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
It is important you have drywall tools handy as this ensures you can do quick repairs whenever you have a drywall problem, thereby preventing the exacerbation of the problem and ensuring you do not incur extra cost. You should invest in high-quality tools to prevent error-filled work. Must-have drywall tools include:
- Jab saw: This is a 6- to 8-inch serrated knife that is used to cut holes in drywall. It has a sharp tip to penetrate drywall.
- Electric drywall saw: This saw cuts drywall with great precision and speed.
- Drywall knives: Invest in the highly specialized 12-inch and 4- or 6-inch drywall knives for feathering, taping, sloping mud, and final coats.
- Cordless drill: An 18-volt cordless drill allows you to draw screws in.
- Utility knife: Consider a utility knife with interchangeable blades.
- Non-abrasive and abrasive sanding sponges: Both types of sponges are important for minor touch-ups.
- Sanding pole: Sanding poles allow you to easily and quickly sand corners and ceilings for a consistent finish.
- Drywall screws: These are today’s fasteners of choice, replacing nails.