Select Page

Fiberglass Insulation Batts

The Best Products And Quality in Building Supplies


Fiberglass Insulation Batts

Fiberglass Loose-fill, Blown-in and Blanket Insulation

Insulation products come in many forms. Loose-fill or blown-in insulation is a very common type of insulation. It is blown into a designated space using special equipment. It is used for open new wall cavities, existing walls, unfinished attic floors and walls or areas that are hard to reach. Batts and rolls insulation, also known as blanket insulation, is laid out flat and fitted between joists, studs, and beam. It can be used for floors, ceilings and unfinished walls. This type of insulation is usually made of fiberglass, which is the common pink insulation. The tiny fibres of glass trap hot air making this insulation useful for all areas.