THE BEST DRYWALL METAL STUDS SUPPLIER IN TORONTO PROVIDING QUALITY IN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Find the highest quality hand tools that can be used for professional or DIY projects. The most common include:
- Cutters: Cutters are small pliers or scissor-like tools that are used to cut different types of materials. They are made up of a sharp head, a riveted pivot, and a long handle that is usually insulated.
- Hammers: Hammers are tools with weighted heads and long handles used to drive in nails, to bring down walls, and for other uses.
- Screw drivers: Star and flathead screwdrivers in different sizes are used to drive screws in and out.
- Sockets: They are types of wrench or spanners that have a socket attached at one end to turn fasteners.
- Hand saws: Also called panel saws, hand saws are used to cut wood into different shapes.
These are a few of the hand tools we distribute. If you are unsure of what you need for your project, the experienced BBS team will guide you.