Fire Rated Drywall
Find the highest quality hand tools that can be used for professional or DIY projects. The most common include:
- Cutters: Cutters are small pliers or scissor-like tools that are used to cut different types of materials. They are made up of a sharp head, a riveted pivot, and a long handle that is usually insulated.
- Hammers: Hammers are tools with weighted heads and long handles used to drive in nails, to bring down walls, and for other uses.
- Screw drivers: Star and flathead screwdrivers in different sizes are used to drive screws in and out.
- Sockets: They are types of wrench or spanners that have a socket attached at one end to turn fasteners.
- Hand saws: Also called panel saws, hand saws are used to cut wood into different shapes.
These are a few of the hand tools we distribute. If you are unsure of what you need for your project, the experienced BBS team will guide you.