Select Page

Mould and Moisture Resistant drywall


Fire Rated Drywall

Mould and Moisture Resistant Drywall

Mould is a very unpleasant (not to mention expensive) to have in your home. Mould can grow quickly, without any notice, causing health problems and damage to your drywall. For moist areas like a basement or crawlspace, getting a mould and moisture resistant drywall option is the best choice. Mould can be very costly, and by choosing a mould and moisture resistant drywall will lessen the chance of having to deal with this serious problem. Check with one of our specialists to see if this is the best option for your space and for more information one why this is such a great product to use. Prevention is half the battle and a good investment for your home.