HOW TO CHOOSE A WET DRY VACUUM
At BBS, we stock a vinyl acetate homopolymer emulsion plaster bonders from top North American manufacturers. Our bonders are available in either clear or tinted pink which makes it easy for you to do a visual inspection. If you are using a Durock® Brand Cement Board, a plaster bonder is a must-have.
If you are not sure what you need for your construction or remodeling project, worry not. The BBS team will guide you on the right type of plaster bonder as well as the quantities you need.
A plaster bonder provides a strong plaster adhesion to surfaces like stone, cinderblock, gypsum plaster, drywall panels, and other materials. The plaster bonder is easy to apply and dries quickly. You can apply the plaster the same day or within ten days. A plaster bonder consists of a vinyl acetate emulsion. It is effective in bonding plaster to any surface with a structurally sound interior. Some of its main features are:
- Available in clear or tinted pink for an effective visual inspection when required
- Easy to apply with a roller, brush or spray
- The bonder dries quickly, allowing same-day plastering or plastering within ten days
- After drying, the bonder forms a film that moistens whenever plaster is applied for a strong and long-lasting bond
- It is compatible with many materials, including stone, cinder block, gypsum plaster, gypsum drywall panels, and other similar materials
Plaster bonder is mandatory when applying plaster over Durock Brand Cement Board, monolithic concrete, and Brand Abuse-Resistant Gypsum Fiber Panels.
Some of the common applications of plaster bonder include kitchens and food prep areas, administrative areas, health and fitness areas, stairways and elevator shafts, lobbies and reception areas, executive areas, open-plan offices, operating rooms and imaging rooms, garages, and warehouses, among others.